Christopher got a little distracted talking about the racial dynamics at play with his new house, and recent trip to Richmond, VA for a diabetes event, but we got back on track reminiscing about the Million Man March and the importance of religious leadership in black communities. Then, Jeanette educates everyone on Kristen Renn's Multiracial Identity Development Model before we dig into the next 5 items on our list of experiences of racially mixed people.
- Diabetes Advocacy (1:00)
- Multiracial Identity Development Model (22:00)
- 50 Experiences of Racially Mixed People, 36-40 (34:45)
- Hispanic Federation (DONATE)
- Colin Kaepernick's collusion lawsuit is going to embarrass NFL owners, even if he loses (SBNation)
- Million Man March (Wikipedia)
- Biracial and multiracial identity development (Wikipedia)
- Research on biracial and multiracial identity development: Overview and synthesis (Wiley Online Library)
- 50 Experiences of Racially Mixed People (PDF)
If you have any feedback, questions, comments, insights, opinions, or other cleverly worded sentences you’d like us to read, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intro/Outro licensed by AudioNetwork. "Good Time" - Andy Cooper, Pablo Love, Campbell E Browning