With Jeanette touring South Africa, Christopher turns to his spouse and better half, Dayle Kern, for a chat about growing up in Alabama, understanding white privilege around the world, and living in rural Japan. Then it's time to think about how Mark All That Apply can expand to include perspectives of people in interracial relationships.
- Everyone, Meet Dayle - (01:00)
- Interracial Relationships - (22:00)
- Hispanic Federation (DONATE)
- 23 Struggles Only Interracial Couples Will Understand (Puckermob)
- 7 Stories About What It Means To Be In An Interracial Relationship (Huffington Post)
- 8 Questions Interracial Couples Are Tired of Hearing (Huffington Post)
- Race/Related Newsletter (NY Times)
If you have any feedback, questions, comments, insights, opinions, or other cleverly worded sentences you’d like us to read, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intro/Outro licensed by AudioNetwork. "Good Time" - Andy Cooper, Pablo Love, Campbell E Browning